Today we’re doing a really great workout, which you can complete at home. Check the video out on YouTube at the link below!
The exercises are:
1. Squat To Alternating Row – Remember to maintain a neutral spine position when you row your weights. Be sure to row individually with each arm to get the full range of motion.
2. Reverse Lunge To Around The World – This movement is great to hit the shoulders, and core stability while you maintain a neutral upper body.
3. Squat To Front Raise – This one is a very simple and very effective combo, and your legs should be on fire by this point.
4. Curtsy Lunge To Press Out – Another one to hit the shoulders, which is completed with a Curtsy Lunge. Those will really target the outer muscles on your legs and get some booty growth.
5. Squat To Shoulder Press – If you’re advanced, you can do Thrusters for this one, but to keep it simple I did a squat followed up with a simple shoulder press.
We’ll complete each exercise for 30 seconds, with a 15 second break between each one. Finishing all 5 will complete one round, and we’ll be doing a total of 3 rounds.
Feel free to take a longer break between rounds, or modify the movements if you need.
Be sure to leave a comment on YouTube about how well you did, and if you have any requests for future workouts 😘